Please Note : U18’s and Supervision of children
All under 18’s must bring a consent form which can be completed here, or downloaded to be printed off and brought along to the event. Under 13’s must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult at all times It is your responsibility to determine whether use of the Service and/or the Servers is appropriate for your child. Bear in mind we have no control of the content of other players computers or what they are accessing on the internet (unless it breaks our terms of service). Children caught drinking will be handed over to their parents or the police, and subsequently removed from the event.
Entry to under 18’s without a consent form will be denied until a completed one can be provided.
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- When booking by BACS, you MUST use your Order Number as the BACS Payment Reference, so we can match your payment to your order.
- Bookings made by BACS will be put “On Hold” until payment has cleared, which usually will take a couple of days.
- If you would like an update on your booking, havent Order Number as BACS Payment Reference or have any other questions just contact us and we’ll get right back to you
- All bookings are subject to our refund policy in the event of you wishing to cancel
- Individual bookings are non-transferrable
- Cancellations more than 30 days before the event are subject to £10.00 admin fee per individual booking
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the event are non-refundable
- To cancel a booking, you must contact us via our website
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.
Rules and Terms
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our rules and terms as outlined here and in the FAQs section. Please read both sections thoroughly, feel free to contact us if you are unsure of anything.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times and must not be removed, as these will grant you access to LAN area(s) and into the venue in general should you decide to go off-site. If you have an issue with your wrist band or snap your issued one, you will need to provide ID and proof of purchase to be re-issued with another one.
- There is to be no illicit drugs at the event. Anyone caught will be immediately escorted from the event. If you come to the event under the influence you will be asked to leave / denied entry.
- We have a limited amount of internet bandwidth, we will do our best to give the best gaming experience to everyone at the LAN. If you would like a large file to be shared let us know and we will host it internally on our file server for others to download. We do traffic shaping and we keep an eye out for high bandwidth usage. This means no:
- File Sharing
- Port Scanning
- Attempting to hack, circumvent or gain access to restricted systems
- No downloading of copyright/pirated material
- No spamming on communication channels, including that of promotional, chain or marketing materials.
- Cheaters will be removed from the event and if it takes place during a tournament, the clan as a whole will be removed from the tournament.
- Any theft that takes place will result in a permanent ban on the individual and we will contact the police.
- Please do NOT touch the network or any other equipment, projectors and consoles included. If something is wrong, tell a member of staff.
- Although we will be using the venues internet connection, internet access is not guaranteed.
- Though banter is common at an event such as this, we will warn then remove anyone using racist remarks, or derogatory comments, play nice.
- Respect our staff (who are often volunteers). We will not tolerate anyone disrespecting a staff member, they are there to help, not to be abused.
- The staff have the final say in regards to network, tournaments, rules, or the any other discrepancy.
- There is no smoking in our current location, this includes ecigs as well. All smoking is to be done outside at designated areas.
- Headphones only, no speakers.
- A surge suppressing power strip is required to protect your equipment from surges. Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) are not allowed, (including UPS’s built into power strips).
- You are responsible for any damage done to the building and LAN equipment. This includes liquid spills and damage to tables. We will pass any charges from the building on to you to any damage done.
- By coming to the event, you agree to be in any media/official promotional materials created at the event.
- If a staff member asks you to check for viruses or programs running in the background please do what you can to help. If we can’t find you or figure out who’s PC it is we are seeing the traffic come from there is also a chance your network will be turned off until we can track you down to find the problem.
- You are responsible for anything you download to your computer, as well as anything you transmit from your computer.
- Don’t share anything that you wouldn’t want everyone to see. Before the event ensure your computer does not have open file/folder shares.
While every effort is made to ensure a safe environment for you and your system, the hosts of this event (staff, and volunteers) accept no liability for damage or loss occurred while participating in the event, this includes but is not limited to damage to your property (computer, car etc), virus infection, theft and personal injury. The act of transporting sensitive electronic devices (such as computers and monitors) is hazardous to the proper operation of such devices and may cause physical damage to their sensitive electronic components. Connecting your electronic equipment to the network and power grid may subject the equipment to viruses, power surges, brownouts, blackouts, and other hazardous conditions. Attendance is at the participant’s own risk, and it is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate anti-virus protection, firewall, surge protected power strips, etc.
You may be ejected from the event for breaking any of these rules or at the discretion of event Staff. You are not entitled to a refund if you are ejected for any reason.
Founding 50 Members
Founding 50 members are those paying the full face value tickets for N-LAN:1, using voucher codes or other discounts will mean you mean you are ineligable for the Founding 50 promotion
These rules are subject to change at any time.